Requiem of Eternal Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem of Eternal Night

Neverwinter Nights Module Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DM, Forum Admin, call me Shay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shacadia Shay
Admin
Shacadia Shay

DM, Forum Admin, call me Shay Empty
PostSubject: DM, Forum Admin, call me Shay   DM, Forum Admin, call me Shay Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 am

hello all,
My alias is Shacadia Shay, I’m 18 years old. I'm going to tell you abit about myself,

a little bit about me, in the real world,
I'm a Gothic/pagan. I'm a Australian/Native American. my tribe is the Cherokee tribe & my tribe name means. White Feathers Angel in english (unega ugidali dikanowadidohi)
I'm a life member of Surf life saving. I enjoy singing, dancing and acting. I write my own songs and I can play the keyboard/piano. I'm currently writing a novel & am always writing poetry. I'm currently moving to America to marry the greatest man I've even known.
I met my fiancée while in a NWN (Neverwinter Nights) server, (proof love works in mysterious ways) he's been building this server for over a year, i try to help the best i can.

me IG (in game),
I'm more focused on RP (Role Play) servers, so it'll be interesting to see how this works out. I've been playing NWN's for a bit over a year, i have played in both PVP/PVE, Action servers & RP servers.
Typically IG i play with Characters tagged (personal symbol as a reference of belonging) with the word "Feather"

If you need help in the server just ask, Melkior, Lord Kyber & I work as a team & is one of us cant help you one of the other members of the team can. Mainly I'm here to work on the forum, but I'd be glad to help IG too.

Shacadia Shay
(DM / Forum Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://requiemeternalnights.board-directory.net

DM, Forum Admin, call me Shay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem of Eternal Night :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: